Are You Ready for Transformation?
Using positive psychology and spiritual principles I help my clients heal old wounds in order to be emotionally free. As they move out of closed, negative, and stuck patterns in their lives, they experience more happiness, harmony, and fulfillment. I offer individual and couple’s psychotherapy, individual and group coaching, transformational personal growth workshops and retreats, consulting, and public speaking.
Having earned a doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Michigan State University, I went on to complete a three-year fellowship in Clinical Psychology at Harvard Medical School. I’ve worked in my own full-time private practice for the past 29 years. I’ve given numerous workshops, retreats, and talks on The Art of Living Consciously, Conscious Communication, Mindfulness, Happiness, and Women’s Empowerment, just to name a few. During my career, I have helped hundreds if not thousands of people.
An alchemy of many influences has contributed to my rather unique, cohesive strategy for working with clients. Some of these influences include:
- the academic study of Psychology, Positive Psychology, Human Development, Clinical Practices, and Scientific Research
- the study and practice of Meditation, Yoga, Ancient Spiritual Traditions, and Universal Spiritual Principles
- a life-long passion and commitment to my own Personal Growth
- voluminous Reading across the spectrum
- Common Sense and life experience
- keen Intuition, and deep Empathy
- years of practicing and finessing the Art of Helping People Heal and Thrive
I am compassionate, direct, and interactive. I help clients undergo a paradigmatic shift for living life. That might sound heady or hard to understand but it isn’t. It’s a very practical and down to earth approach. My clients tell me they find it extremely helpful to have a framework within which to work which includes clear, effective skills, practices, and strategies.
Whether leading a retreat or working one-on-one, I am a very active and engaged presence in the room. I will help you see what is holding you back, and then we’ll get down to work creating the paradigmatic shift that will help you get where you want to go.
I work best with clients who understand that change is an active process that takes work and dedication.
What does that mean for you?
- You will learn to live a conscious life that is in alignment with your most authentic self
- You will learn to communicate more effectively, which will vastly enhance the quality of your relationships
- You will learn Universal Spiritual principles to help you move out of a “me”-centric view in order to see the big picture
- You will feel more centered and experience more peace within as you heal and let go of old traumas, resentments, and thoughts/beliefs/actions that are no longer serving you
- You will learn to navigate daily life, transitions, or even major challenges in your life with more ease, joy, and acceptance and less stress, worry, and resistance
- You will experience a sense of opening within and see possibilities for your life that you hadn’t seen before
- You will feel more focused on what you truly want and empowered to make it a reality
- You will be more compassionate with yourself and others
What clients are saying...
“Louise helps me see that, no matter the situation, I have options. She points out my incongruencies and challenges me to see that I deserve happiness and fulfillment in my life.”
“Louise encourages me to come clean with my own thinking process. She cares deeply about my greatest good and has helped me find my way to a more fulfilling career, better relationships, and a deeper sense of purpose in my life”
“Louise’s combination of intelligence, keen observation, and solid caring presence creates and holds a safe environment for personal exploration. Her wit and humor lighten the load.”
"I have worked individually with Louise and have attended her retreats and workshops. I can honestly say that every aspect of my life has changed for the better. I never thought I could or would be this happy. Thank you, Louise, for your loving guidance! I am forever grateful to you."
~C.G. Clifton Park, NY